Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Repair
Samsung – Note 10 Repair
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Screen Replacement
At payless mobile fonefix, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Screen Repair is a quick and affordable service in Sydney and Adelaide. Call us for a free quote.
Whether you have a screen that is frozen, broken glass, or a screen with delayed response time, we can help you. There are numerous other fixes we offer, too.
Come to us for:
- Note 9 screen replacement
- LCD replacement
- Note 8 broken glass replacement
- Button repair
- Charging port repair
- Camera repair
- Water damage repair
- Headphone jack repair
It is our pleasure to offer everything that customers need in one place. There are various benefits to coming to us rather than going elsewhere, and they include these facts:
- We offer same day repair solutions, so you don’t have to wait to use your device again.
- Many repairs take as little as 30 or 40 minutes. It depends on your device and the problem.
- We give free price quotes upfront, so if you don’t like the rate, you don’t have to use us, and there is no penalty for you.
- Our technicians have years of experience.
- We have quality parts in stock, ready and waiting to be put to good use.
- We offer free diagnostic checks.
If you are in Great Western Hwy St Mary's and you broke your phone Screen then without any delay call us on our shop – 0416266569 to book an appointment for your Phone Repairs .
Shop 9c, The Astley Centre 370 Great Western Hwy St Mary's NSW 2760 Australia.
*We use OEM parts we do not use original parts.
*All our Parts & Repairs come with 3 months of warranty.
*Repairing your device with us might void your manufacturer’s warranty.
*Screens are covered under warranty as long as there is no physical damage.
*Water damage devices do not have any sort of warranty.
*Software issues do not have any warranty.
*Refund can be provided in exchange of the parts and 20% labor charge will be deducted.
*Under no circumstances physical damage will be covered under warranty.
Be wary of any repairers who claim to use original parts. Original parts are only available to authorised company repairers (e.g. Apple store). Furthermore, many repairers will offer you two prices; one for the “authentic” company parts, and one for the generic copies. Please do not believe this, as all leading manufacturers, including Apple, do not supply any parts for their products. As a result, all parts we supply are of the absolute highest quality possible, and we only replace what is necessary.
Note: Third party repairing will void your warranty.